Jam-packed with practical exercises and worksheets, personal anecdotes, and deeply authentic advice, this comprehensive DBT workbook seeks to empower readers of all backgrounds to overcome anger, master their emotions, and unlock an inner source of zen and mindfulness.
If you struggle to stay calm, or if you’re prone to freakouts or explosive outbursts, this book sheds an illuminating light on the topic of anger management, providing a refreshing perspective that will empower you to begin – or continue – your journey to enjoying a less angry life. This guide encourages you to uncover the hidden sources of your anger, overcome the shame and frustration that accompany it, find the strength to be more vulnerable, and start healing the emotional scars that anger causes.
Here’s just a little of what you’ll discover inside:
• Breaking Down The Fundamentals of DBT – and Why This Revolutionary Therapy Could Be The Key To Overcoming Anger
• The 4 Foundations of Dialectical Behavior Therapy For Anger Management
• Exploring The 10 Different Kinds of Anger (Which One Do You Suffer From Most?)
• Essential Anger Worksheets To Identify Your Triggers
• Real-Life Tools To Help You Defuse Anger Situations and Stop Yourself From Blowing Up
• Valuable Exercises & Worksheets For Coping With Anger and Preventing Rage-Inducing Scenarios Before They Begin
• Healthy & Constructive Ways To Communicate Your Anger and Develop Your Interpersonal Communication Skills
• A Practical Path To Living a Less Angry Life
Don’t let explosive anger control your life or sabotage your relationships. With tried-and-tested lessons that have helped countless people achieve emotional mastery, this Dialectical Behavior Therapy workbook arms you with the tools and wisdom you need to take back control from anger and banish the destructive ripple effect it can have on all areas of your life.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "The DBT Anger Management Workbook: A Complete Dialectical Behavior Therapy Action Plan For Mastering Your Emotions & Finding Your Inner Zen | Practical DBT Skills For Men & Women" by Barrett Huang. We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Self-Help genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of The DBT Anger Management Workbook: A Complete Dialectical Behavior Therapy Action Plan For Mastering Your Emotions & Finding Your Inner Zen | Practical DBT Skills For Men & Women was accurate when this post was published on November 17th, 2022. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.