“I know it sounds crazy, but I swear it’s true…”
High up in a firewatch tower. Down a desolate country road. Inside a cookie-cutter house in the middle of the suburban sprawl. Ghosts, creatures, and demons are everywhere, waiting for their next victim. I’ve Never Told Anyone is a collection of eleven such stories.
* 734 Walnut Lane tells the saga of a house flipper that discovers their latest purchase has a long-dead squatter who isn’t going to leave quietly.
* Three friends find themselves down a haunted dirt road being hunted by vengeful spirits in Denton Road.
* In Burn the House, a grandchild discovers their grandfather has kept something evil hidden in the basement for a very long time.
* A reporter is haunted by mysterious shadow children in The Tag-Along Kids.
* A college girl buys a CB radio at a flea market that gives a psychotic killer a peek into her personal life in Glowbugs.
* In Slightly Used Decorations, a suburban dad gets more than he bargained for when he picks up some ghastly Halloween decorations from a shady seller online.
* Those and many other nightmares await you in I’ve Never Told Anyone. $2.99 on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "I’ve Never Told Anyone" . We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Horror genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of I’ve Never Told Anyone was accurate when this post was published on October 25th, 2022. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.