An in depth book for all Christians who want to discover what it means to walk out forgiveness the way the bible teaches. You’ll discover the 4 levels of authority and how they’re each tied into forgiveness, and how you can qualify to walk in them. You’ll also learn how to demolish past mindsets and traditions that typically hold believers back from operating in true biblical authority that Jesus intended.
So, if you’re looking to truly understand forgiveness, then this book Restoring Kingly Forgiveness reveals how every Christian can not only walk in biblical authority, but also not allow the enemy to take advantage of them thorough his mindsets to make them ignorant of what Jesus did for forgiveness. In fact, here are a snippet of the things you’ll learn:
– Learn The 4 Levels Of Authority & How To Qualify To Walk In Them
– Confronting Unforgiveness In A Loved One Without Opening The Doorway To Abuse
– The Cost To Walking In True Authority & Dominion
– Actions We Take If They Refuse To Repent?
– Are You Forgiving Things You Ought Not To?
– Ignorance, Old Mindsets, And Renewing Your Mind?
– Establishing & Restoring God’s Holy Pillars (Righteousness & Justice)
… and much, much more!
Free on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Restoring Kingly Forgiveness: 7 Biblical Steps To Walking In True Authority & Power" . We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Religion & Spirituality genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Restoring Kingly Forgiveness: 7 Biblical Steps To Walking In True Authority & Power was accurate when this post was published on November 22nd, 2021. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.