The Mindfulness Experience outlines key strategies from yogi, counselor, and life coach Keith Fiveson to help you maintain health and wellness from the inside-out and the outside-in.
Using this guidebook and reference tool you can develop strength and power in your life – and thus find balance in an unbalanced world as you learn:
- What mind and body practices can help, heal and manage stressful situations
- Which exercises can improve your body and mind, increasing your energy, strength, along with improving mental and emotional resilience
- When to use mindfulness exercises to generate inspiration, meaning and purpose, to find comfort and strength when things get tough
- Which foods and eating, sleeping, and resting habits impact your emotional well-being, body, mind, and cognitive capabilities
- What changes to the colors, sounds, or elements in your environment can improve your life, and relationships
- How to develop healthy intimate relationships with friends and family, using safe boundaries
- How to maintain a balance between your work and your personal life, so you can focus on areas that generate more physical and mental energy
With the specific guidance found in this mindfulness manual, along with the quick check-in assessments at the end of each chapter, you will become more energized and empowered as you learn how to live a stress-free life. $12.99 on Kindle (Free with Kindle Unlimited)
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Find Balance in an Unbalanced World – 8 Strategies to Live Life Now" . We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Self-Help genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Find Balance in an Unbalanced World – 8 Strategies to Live Life Now was accurate when this post was published on September 23rd, 2021. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.