Are you looking for advice on proven and sustainable methods to achieve sobriety?
Have you been struggling to understand what is going on in the mind of your loved one as they battle through addiction?
Sobriety is a huge step that appears daunting if not gone about the right way.
The idea that an addict or alcoholic can become sober is only a myth to some people, but I’m here to tell you otherwise—from personal experience.
I went from a bottom-of-the-barrel alcoholic to becoming nine years sober and counting, and it has been incredible!
This book offers an in-depth look into addiction and the road to sobriety, starting from the implications of some early childhood experiences and how they may affect an addict in the long run.
– Scientific studies to buttress each point while relating it to personal experiences in easy-to-understand terms
– Understanding the predisposing factors to alcoholism and addiction in general
– Enabling, the rock-bottom, intervention, disease theory of alcoholism/addiction
– Comparison between AA and SMART Recovery
– Ways of achieving sobriety and the challenges when trying to get sober
– Relapse and recovery, as well as what to do after a relapse. Free on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "The Road to Sobriety" . We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Non Fiction genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of The Road to Sobriety was accurate when this post was published on February 18th, 2021. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.