By the time you’re done reading Think Again, you’ll be able to:
– Create a new relationship with difficult situations from your past (or present)
– Stop the drama in your head about what others may or may not think or say of you. Most often, it’s not true. But the drama you imagine makes it feel real.
– Discover paths to getting rid of toxic people
– Get the blueprint for a plan to move you to the life you really want
– Tips on how to re-think your business or career so you can wake up every Monday actually wanting to go to work!
– Create a distraction-free world so you get the most out of every minute of every day, finding joy even in the hardest of times. Free on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Think Again: My Seven Stage Journey from Self-Sabotage to Success" by Rebecca Mountain. We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Advice & How To genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Think Again: My Seven Stage Journey from Self-Sabotage to Success was accurate when this post was published on February 10th, 2020. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.