This is the book to get you there!
There are many computer programming languages available nowadays that it might be difficult to choose. Of course, C# is only one of them, but if you already have a basic understanding of its potential, building on that seems like the obvious next step.
With C#: 2 books in 1 – The Ultimate Beginner and Intermediate Guides To Mastering C# Programming Quickly, even a total novice can understand and write code, and your knowledge will improve as you progress through the chapters on:
• An introduction to the C# language
• The basic concepts and principles of writing computer programs
• Understanding data types & variables
• How to work with variables
• The different data types supported by C#
• Understand operators, expressions & when to use them on data
• Understanding the console input & output
• Definition of classes & its implementation
• Working with text files
• And so much more…
• How C# was created and where it comes from
• Advanced decision statements and flow control
• The many functions available
• Garbage collecting
• What Asynchronous Programming is and what it does
• And so much more…
This 2 books in 1, created in an easy-to-understand format for beginner and intermediate levels, will help you to take the next step up from the basics of C# quickly and flawlessly.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "C#: 2 books in 1 – The Ultimate Beginner & Intermediate Guides to Mastering C# Programming Quickly" . We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Advice & How To genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of C#: 2 books in 1 – The Ultimate Beginner & Intermediate Guides to Mastering C# Programming Quickly was accurate when this post was published on May 30th, 2022. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.