Join the plant-based community, and treat your gut to a healthier and happier lifestyle.
The gut really does have a mind of its own.
It’s one of the only systems in your body that doesn’t wait for the brain’s permission to act.
It’s a glorious and mysterious thing that needs proper care and attention.
With the right information and guidance, you can understand your gut, discover how to keep it healthy, and find the best way to incorporate a plant-based diet into your life.
In Gut Health for Women, you will discover:
- 7 signs of an unhealthy gut — make sure you can identify and tackle problems early on
- The true science behind the gut — familiarize yourself with an important bodily function so you know exactly what you’re fighting for everything you need to know about plant-based diets… and the main reasons you should make the switch today
- Clear evidence and facts that prove the strong link between a nutritious diet and a healthy gut
- 8 easy-to-follow steps to transition to a plant-based diet (even if you’ve never tried it before)
- 40+ plant-based recipes — so you never run out of ideas for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or those all-important snacks
- 9 frequently asked questions about plant-based diets — the simple way to make sure you’ve covered all your bases
And much more.
When it comes to the health of your gut, you can’t afford to take things for granted.
Many people wait until a problem arises before they fix it… but this is your chance to get in early, make the switch to a plant-based diet, and enjoy a healthy gut from this moment onwards.
Join the healthy community, help your gut, and adopt a nutritious lifestyle today. $0.99 on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Gut Health for Women: How a Plant-Based Diet Can Prevent Common Stomach Issues, Improve Digestion, Decrease Inflammation, and Aid in Weight Loss" by Shane Corbitt. We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Gut Health for Women: How a Plant-Based Diet Can Prevent Common Stomach Issues, Improve Digestion, Decrease Inflammation, and Aid in Weight Loss was accurate when this post was published on March 09th, 2022. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.