In this beautiful picture book, Tim struggles with being ignored and not being able to play. But by using different anger self-regulation techniques and talking about his feelings, Tim calms his mad feelings and overcomes his big emotions.
– Colorful full-page illustrations
– Teaches children to talk about their feelings
– Helps kids recognize and manage anger and frustration through real-life examples
– Shows calming techniques help improve self-regulation skills for children
– 10 bonus coloring pages. Free on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Tim’s Toddler Tantrum Story" . We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Tim’s Toddler Tantrum Story was accurate when this post was published on November 05th, 2021. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.