From USA Today bestselling author Logan Chance comes a laugh-out-loud comedy centered around a zany kindergarten teacher and the insane antics she goes through to meet a smokin’ HOT firefighter. Five Things. That’s the title of the video I’m watching. Each day, a social media coordinator picks a fireman from the Hightower Hills Fire Department to interview, and she asks him ‘five things’ about himself that the community may not know. I keep rewinding back to the man of my desire–Corbin Carmack.
If you ask me five things about myself that people may not know, it would go a little something like this:
1. I love a man with brown eyes.
2. I’ve never wanted a stranger as much as I do him.
3. I’m going to extremes that could get me tossed in jail just to steal glimpses of him.
4. For the last two months, I’ve blown off friends, family, and everything in between just to stay up late at night and watch this video as I pleasure myself to sleep.
5. I set my house on fire to meet him. In my defense, I never meant for there to be so much smoke. And I never meant to pass out before my firefighter hero could save me. $2.99 on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Cold Hearted Bastard: Firefighter Romantic Comedy" by Logan Chance. We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Romance genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Cold Hearted Bastard: Firefighter Romantic Comedy was accurate when this post was published on November 11th, 2019. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.