Stories do not merely inspire. They also disrupt the future. Some even think that they conjure up reality. They can tip the scales in the market success of products, motivation of employees and satisfaction of customers.
In this book, I would like to inspire you with 50 specially selected stories behind the greatest speeches and startup pitches. These are stories of massive success, and sometimes great failure.
You will learn how:
1. One small detail caused Theodore Roosevelt’s campaign to hang in the balance
2. Elisha Otis conducted the most dramatic elevator pitch in history
3. AirBnB got funded thanks to their strategy for surviving a nuclear winter
4. Delivering a great speech resulted in threats from the FBI
5. Speeches delivered by an illiterate African-American woman won the hearts of the people
…and many other things. Free on Kindle.
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Stories of Success (and Failure): Inspiring Stories Behind the Greatest Speeches and Startup Pitches" by Andrzej Skasko. We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Stories of Success (and Failure): Inspiring Stories Behind the Greatest Speeches and Startup Pitches was accurate when this post was published on February 25th, 2020. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.