If you have answered YES, at least at one these Symptoms don’t worry, there is a diet that will relieve, if not remove all these disorders.
Its name is the LOW-FODMAP diet. Do you want to know more about it? keep reading!
What is the LOW-FODMAP diet?
• It’s part of the Mediterranean diet, and it’s a common food that is available in every household.
• It’s one of the few scientific recognized diets. It has been recommended in 2005 from the Monash University.
• It reduces intestinal fermentation caused by foods with higt-FODMAP
• It reduces intestinal disorders in about 40% to 60% of patients with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome).
• It helps to relieve abdominal discomfort (such as constipation, diarrhea, bloating, and abdominal pain) due to intestinal fermentation caused by food with hi content of FODMAP.
How can this book help you?
If you are starting a new diet such as a Low-FODMAP, probably you have encountered difficulties to select the right ingredients for your recipes; or maybe it is stressful to organized a meal plan.
This is the reason why this book will help you to embark on a food path, suggesting tasty and easy recipes to prepare.
This cookbook contains a lot of helpful information such as:
• Recipes easy to prepare
• A 28 days step by step meal plan
• A downloadable Shopping list and table of foods that is only permitted in this diet, you can print it and keep it in the kitchen. (you can get it even in ‘look inside’).
• The recipe contain a lot of information such as: Cal, nutritional information, preparation time,
Visit gagaoverbooks.com daily and download more books like "Low-FODMAP diet cookbook" by Robert Dickens. We're dedicated to bookaholics, and each day we feature new free and discounted Kindle ebooks in the Cooking, Food & Wine genre as well as other categories of fiction and non-fiction.
Disclaimer: The price of Low-FODMAP diet cookbook was accurate when this post was published on February 11th, 2020. However, Amazon can and does change Kindle book prices frequently and without notice. Always look closely at the price of an ebook on Amazon before clicking that yellow button. If you purchased a Kindle book by accident, it's simple to return, just follow the return instructions here.